Surface preparation is the key to a great looking finish, and MoonShine Pre-Wax Paint Cleaner works like a fountain of youth for your car. It is an essential step to give you a foundation for the warm, dazzling brilliance you have always wanted with ease.
MoonShine Pre-Wax Paint Cleaner is a rich lotion that will safely and gently remove acid rain and water spots, minor surface imperfections, old wax or sealants and road film. At the same time, it deep cleans and enhances the reflectivity, adds gloss to your paint along with preparing it for better adhesion and durability of your wax.
MoonShine Pre-Wax Paint Cleaner is not a polish, so it will not remove swirls or scratches, nor will it remove clear coats or paint. However, it will make swirls less visible by filling and rounding the edges that reflect light. It should be noted that, as your wax ages and leaves the surface unprotected, these swirls may re-appear. MoonShine Pre-Wax Paint Cleaner will not scratch or mar your finish. After using, stand back and look, then rub your fingers over the surface. You will notice a renewed and enhanced, deep reflective, smooth-as-silk finish, which is now ready for an application of MoonShine Carnauba Wax. Using these two products together as a team will give you the ultimate show car finish you’ve been looking for.
This is one of my top three products for versatility, and overall performance. It is a must have for your tool box.
For best performance of all MoonShine Products, please store at room temperature
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROPER USE
A great product works best when used correctly. Failure to follow these instructions may result in unsatisfactory results.
- Wash your car with MoonShine Car Shampoo and dry with a ShineMaker Waffle Weave microfiber towel.
- Park the car out of direct sunlight. The paint must be cool for best results. Shake the MoonShine Pre-Wax Cleanser bottle well. Use our special foam applicator, moistened slightly with water or a very light spray of MoonShine 007 Detailer. Apply a small amount of Pre-Wax cleanser to the applicator. Work the cleanser evenly over a 2 sqft. area, using light to moderate pressure in a back-and-forth motion. Do not apply in a circular motion as it may enhance any already visible swirl marks.
- Buff lightly with our MoonShine ShineMaker Plush microfiber towel to remove the cleanser.
- Because your paintwork is now naked, please do not drive your car until you have applied a coat of MoonShine Contours Carnauba Wax.
USEFUL TIPS & TRICKS
It is important that you shake the bottle well before use. This product will naturally separate over time.
- MoonShine Pre-Wax Cleanser may be applied by hand or by use of a dual action polisher with a Polish foam pad. Do not use this product with a rotary polisher.
- This product works equally as well on: chrome, stainless steel, glass and aluminum.
- Use this product on your stainless-steel kitchen appliances, it's awesome!
Perfectly Clean, Streak Free Glass: To obtain the cleanest streak free glass you have ever seen, dispense a small amount of Pre-Wax Cleaner to the white MoonShine applicator and apply aggressively to cool glass one panel at a time. Then remove the product immediately with a microfiber towel. You must work the applicator in back-n-forth motions to remove the old plastic off gassing film, silicone, and environmental contaminates. If the product is hard to remove, three things may have occurred; 1. Too much product was used. 2. You did not apply aggressively enough. 3. The glass was too hot. Just for fun try feeling the glass before and after this operation. Oh did I mention it is great at removing water spots. You will surely become a believer.
For best performance of all MoonShine Products, store at room temperature
There are no videos at this time.