If you have Leather in your car, you obviously have excellent taste. Fine Leather with its opulent texture and alluring aroma is perhaps one of the most sensual and luxurious materials used in crafting a fine automobile.
Caring for fine leather is equivalent to caring for your own skin. It is important for you to know that proper leather care requires two separate steps. There is no getting around it: Like your skin, leather can not be cleaned and conditioned in the same step.
MoonShine Fine Leather Conditioner is formulated using only the best all-natural ingredients. Like rich with lanolin and other nurturing natural oils. These oils will re-hydrate, condition, protect and moisturize while replenishing that alluring aroma that only fine, well-maintained leather has. These rich oils are absorbed into the pores of the leather leaving a satin finish that is neither greasy nor sticky. MoonShine Fine Leather Cleanser and Fine Leather Conditioner perform so well together that we are confident that they will be your leather care system of choice.
- All natural ingredients, lanolin, natural oils and bees wax to seal the pours
- Completely dries
- Buffing seals bees wax into pours
NOTE: Please do not use this product on suede material Leather that has cracked from age and/or neglect cannot be restored with this or any other known product.
For best performance of all MoonShine Products, please store at room temperature
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROPER USE
A great product works best when used correctly. Failure to follow these instructions may result in unsatisfactory results.
- Cleanse your fine leather as directed using MoonShine Fine Leather Cleanser.
- Apply Fine Leather Conditioner with a soft sponge, a 100% white cotton cloth or using your bare hands. Massage the lotion into the leather and allow to penetrate for 3-5 minutes or until dry.
- Buff the leather with a 100% white cotton towel or a quality microfiber towel. Upon completion, set in a seat and be caressed with opulence.
For best results of all MoonShine Products, please store at room temperature.
There are no videos at this time.