If you have Leather in your car, you obviously have excellent taste. Fine Leather with its opulent texture and alluring aroma is perhaps one of the most sensual and luxurious materials used in crafting a fine automobile. Make no mistake though, without the correct product selection, regular maintenance and the correct technique, your investment will soon lose the qualities you love about leather.
Caring for fine leather is equivalent to caring for your own skin. It is important for you to know that proper leather care requires two separate steps. There is no getting around it: Like your skin, leather cannot be cleaned and conditioned in the same step.
MoonShine Fine Leather Cleanser is an all-natural pH-balanced product specially formulated to safely and gently emulsify and lift from both the surface and deep pores, most common soils, body oils, salts and contaminates. MoonShine Fine Leather Cleanser is gentle enough for regular leather maintenance and should be used each time before applying our conditioner. After using this cleanser you will notice renewed texture, color and suppleness that is now prepared to soak up MoonShine Fine Leather Conditioner.
- All-natural, pH-balanced, and formulated specifically for natural leather.
- Gently cleans deep into pores, softens leather, renews texture and color.
- Prepares leather for MoonShine Leather Conditioner
NOTE: Do not use this product on suede material
For best performance of all MoonShine Products, please store at room temperature
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROPER USE
A great product works best when used correctly. Failure to follow these instructions may result in unsatisfactory results.
- As with all cleaners, check for color fastness before using. If using this product for the first time, treat a small area in an inconspicuous location.
- Remove all loose dirt from leather.
- Lightly moisten a clean soft white terry cloth. Spray MoonShine Fine Leather Cleanser on cloth or directly onto leather and let the product work for approximately a minute or so. If leather is heavily soiled, you may want to let the product penetrate deeper into the problem areas.
- Work back and forth or in circles in small areas. Cleanser should develop into a lather.
- Wipe clean and dry with a clean dry soft white terry or micro fiber towel.
- Do not allow cleanser to dry on leather.
- Let the leather dry to the touch for approximately 5 minutes, then apply MoonShine Fine Leather Conditioner to renew its life and alluring aroma.
There are no videos at this time.