Incredible reflective depth, along with a warm glow, exceptionally easy to use, plus it makes my garage smell soo good, I wouldn’t consider taking my car to a show without at least one coat.
These are the words I most typically hear from my customers about the MoonShine Carnauba Wax.
There are more expensive car waxes, but none that I have tested will impress you more. None will work you less or be as much pleasure to use. You just can’t find a more well balanced Premium Car Wax at any price.
- Easy on, very easy off
- A little goes a very long way
- No white powder or build up around trim
- Won’t stain most rubbers or plastics
- Contains a UV sunscreen and anti-static properties so as not to attract dust.
- Finishes with a warm glossy, deep, highly reflective, silky smooth finish
- Smells great!
- You won’t be disappointed
NOTE: There are NO cleaners in this wax. Just pure beauty and protection. To ensure proper wax adhesion and durability, I highly advise you to use MoonShine Pre-Wax Cleanser prior to your first wax application and about once a year there after for a daily driver. Use of my Cleaner will strip all other sealants, waxes, grim and contaminants, Plus it is a glossing agent. Use of this product before your first wax application will insure you receive the best possible finish and durability and ease of use from MoonShine Contours Carnauba Wax.
Important: To maintain the quality and performance of your MoonShine Carnauba Wax, it should be refrigerated when you receive it, and between uses.
A great product works best when used correctly. Failure to follow these instructions may result in unsatisfactory results.
- Thoroughly wash your car with MoonShine Car Shampoo and dry with a ShineMaker Waffle Weave micro fiber towel.
- Evaluate the surface condition. If necessary, apply MoonShine Pre-wax Cleanser to remove water spots, slight imperfections and cleanse the surface from all previous waxes, sealers and silicones. For first time users: to ensure a proper wax adhesion and durability, and outstanding gloss, always use MoonShine Pre-Wax Cleanser before your first application of wax.
- Working with small panels, apply a thin coat of wax using the special foam applicator with a back-and-forth motion in the direction the air flows. Use only light pressure to apply the wax. If the surface has been properly prepared, the applicator should glide over the paint like its spreading melted butter.
- Buff to a high gloss just before hazing. Easiest removal and best gloss will occur just before the wax hazes and dries. Drying time will vary due to temperature and humidity, so you may want to experiment until you find the perfect combination.
- Reapply when a drying towel no longer easily glides over painted surfaces.
USEFUL TIPS & TRICKS
For the best results; buff out wax using our ShineMaker Plush microfiber towel.
- For best results, do not apply in the sun or to hot surfaces.
- Surface preparation is key to achieving your dream finish. The more perfect your paintwork, the better the wax performs.
- MoonShine Contours Carnauba Wax and MoonShine Pre-Wax Cleanser were designed as a two-part system. When used together the results will be outstanding. Use the cleanser a minimum of once a year, or when needed to remove light imperfections, and to cleanse the surface before applying the wax.
- If you are layering, wait 24 hours between layers for the wax to fully cure. Try applying a coat of wax after each of four washings. The results are truly something to behold. Or apply a coat when you get the urge. Our wax will not yellow or streak.
- Use one of MoonShine's Detailers between washes or after each wash to extend the durability of your efforts.
- Remember, with a product this good, a little goes along way. Thin is in! If you apply our wax in any other manner than recommended, you are wasting product and making removal far harder than it should be. When applied properly, our wax buffs out sooo easy.
- One jar of wax should do a car the size of a Suburban eight times with some wax left.
- Results will be more dramatic with dark and metallic colors.
There are no videos at this time