Washing your car regularly is the single most important thing you can do to maintain your vehicles quality finishes.
MoonShine Car Shampoo contains loads of polymer lubricants and conditioners to gently lift contaminants and keep them suspended until you rinse them away. MoonShine Car Shampoo is tough on dirt, grime, road film and bugs, yet gentle enough not to remove waxes, sealants or oils from rubber, vinyl and plastics.
- Highly lubricated and concentrated for never ending thick suds
- This shampoo actually cleans, and then rinses clean
- Blended with a high-quality wax which leaves a bright, smooth, totally anti-static finish
- Won’t strip waxes or sealants or oils from rubbers and plastics
- Smells great!
- Most lubricity of any car wash product on the market
And OH! Did we mention the pleasant aroma? You’re going to love using this product. It's simply the Best Car Shampoo you can buy anywhere!
For best performance of all MoonShine Products, store at room temperature
You save 37% - $35.93 when you purchase this product by the gallon
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROPER USE
A great product works best when used correctly. Failure to follow these instructions may result in unsatisfactory results.
- First wash your tires and wheels with MoonShine Tire and Wheel Cleaner. Or if they are lightly dirty, MoonShine Car Shampoo will do an excellent job. ( IMPORTANT : Always start with fresh, clean water. Do not use the same wash water on your paintwork as you did on the tires and wheels.
- Fill 2/3 of a clean wash bucket with warm water. If you have extremely hard or high-calcium water, it is best to use filtered water to reduce water spotting. ADD ONE OUNCE OF SHAMPOO FOR EVERY TWO GALLONS OF WATER. Fill the remainder of the bucket with a heavy jet of water to activate the suds. Then drizzle a thin line of Car Shampoo on the face of your wash mitt.
- Hose the entire car to remove excess dirt and to cool painted surfaces. If at all possible, avoid washing in direct sunlight, as it will cause water spotting.
- Wash the car from the top down. Save the very bottom for the last as it will have the most soiled paint, which will soil your mitt or brush. It is preferable to use the two-bucket method, one for the car shampoo and one with clear fresh water to rinse the mitt or brush before dipping it back into shampoo bucket.
- To ensure you don't miss any areas, wash and rinse one section, then go to the next. When finished washing, remove the hose nozzle and thoroughly re-rinse the entire car from top to bottom. Without the nozzle, the hose delivers maximum volume at low pressure, creating a "sheeting effect" that removes all remaining shampoo and the dirt particles that the shampoo has loosened. NOTE : Do not let car shampoo suds dry on your car's surfaces.
- Thoroughly dry all surfaces using our ShineMaker Waffle Weave microfiber towel.
USEFUL TIPS & TRICKS
Be gentle when washing. Do not use a scrubbing action or apply excessive pressure on your mitt or brush as it may cause light marring and swirls, especially on dark colors.
- On areas with tough dirt or bugs: apply the solution to these areas first, allow the car shampoo to soften the the grim while you wash other areas of the car, while some times reapplying the solution to the tuff areas to soak until the grim softens and can be removed with gentle washing.
- If the weather is hot, keep re-rinsing washed areas to prevent water and shampoo from drying and leaving water spots.
- It can be maddening when water keeps running out of moldings after you've dried the car. Use a leaf blower on high speed around those moldings just before you dry your car.
- For that just-waxed look, completely dry the car and then use MoonShine 007 Detail Spray with a ShineMaker Extra Plush microfiber towel. This will make your paintwork pop ! It will also extend the life of your wax.
For best performance of all MoonShine products, please store at room temperature.
There are no videos at this time