MoonShine BULLETT PROOF is an incredibly long lasting and extremely easy to use total vehicle protection spray and wipe Polymer Sealant that truly delivers superior results. Two applications of BULLETT PROOF to the entire exterior will easily provide ten to twelve months or longer of protection against the elements, while continuing to bead water and shine like the sun.
Best uses for MoonShine BULLETT PROOF are: Daily drivers, Pickup Trucks, Boats, Motor Homes, Trailers, and RV’s of any kind. In short, BULLETT PROOF has no equal in its field. BULLETT PROOF is the perfect product for anything big that you don’t have the time or desire to maintain on a more frequent schedule.
MoonShine BULLETT PROOF is the Best Sealant you can use on paint, chrome, polished aluminum, stainless steel and plastics. Use Bullett Proof on all your black plastics just as you would the paint work to keep it black and new in appearance.
Use two applications after polishing your aluminum wheels to prevent tarnishing for one year.
For best performance of all MoonShine Products, please store at room temperature
- So, easy to apply, spray wipe and lightly buff
- Tough as nails Polymer lasts and lasts
- Apply to all exterior materials for total protection
- Plastics of any kind, once treated will keep its original color and look
- You just will not find an easier to use, longer lasting product
A great product works best when used correctly. Failure to follow these instructions may result in unsatisfactory results.
- This product naturally separates, so Shake well before using and during usage.
- The choice is yours, you can simply do a thorough wash and apply Bullett Proof, however I do recommend to wash, clay and use my Pre-Wax Cleanser before applying Bullett Proof. After all its only once per year.
BULLETT PROOF performs best when used in moderate temperatures and on clean well prepared finishes with reasonably good paint. Do not use on faded paint.
- For best results, use a folded, ShineMaker Plush Microfiber to apply and buff (quality of towel does make a difference).
- Modestly, spray BULLETT PROOF on your towel or directly to the surfaces to be treated. A little goes a long way.
- Using long sweeping strokes spread out evenly in back and forth motions the length of the car until dry, working one panel at a time making sure to cover all small areas.
- Follow with a dry side of your Microfiber OR a separate buffing towel and buff to a high luster in back and forth motions. Never in circles.
- If streaking or smearing occurs, your towel is mostly likely too wet, your paint was too dirty or too hot or the humidity is too high.
- While one application is adequate, I do recommend 2 applications to achieve a more uniform coverage, plus multiple applications will add gloss, reflectivity, durability and slickness. Besides it is so easy to apply.
BULLETT PROOF requires a 2 hours cure time between applications.
- Go ahead and add another application after a wash whenever you get the urge to extend the brightness and extend the longevity of the protection.
- Apply two applications to your freshly polished aluminum wheels to keep them tarnish free for one year.
- Apply to all the exterior plastics to maintain their original deep color and texture.
- Use any of the MoonShine Detailers after a normal wash to enrich the shine
Suggestions for varying degrees of perfection.
“Good” Basic Protection: Thoroughly wash and dry the vehicle, then apply one or more applications of BULLETT PROOF
“Better” Basic Protection Plus 007 Maintenance: Thoroughly wash and dry vehicle, then apply one or more applications of BULLETT PROOF . Occasionally or after each wash apply an application of MoonShine 007 Detail Spray to help maintain a high luster.
“Great” BULLETT PROOF Endurance: Thoroughly wash and dry vehicle, then apply and remove one application of MoonShine Pre-Wax Paint Cleaner (which is also a gloss enhancer). Then apply two applications of BULLETT PROOF . After the occasional wash, apply MoonShine 007 Detail Spray to maintain the high luster.
“Exceptional” BULLETT PROOF Shine Master: Thoroughly wash and dry vehicle, then using MoonShine Surface Cleaning Clay and 007 Detail Spray, thoroughly Clay the entire vehicle including the Chrome, smooth plastic, Stainless and glass. Next on to using the MoonShine Pre-Wax Paint Cleaner (which is also a gloss enhancer). Then apply two applications of BULLETT PROOF . After the occasional wash, apply MoonShine 007 Detail Spray to maintain the high luster.
OK, so “Exceptional” sounds like a lot of work. But just think, you only have to do this once per year to achieve a Super Durable, High Luster finish that you will enjoy for a very long time. It's the BEST!! And it's worth it.
There are no videos at this time