MoonShine Brightie Whities is blended to chemically penetrate and emulsify common road grime, scuffs, old dressings and silicones. In addition, we have included Optical Brighteners that make white wall tires whiter than you thought possible. MoonShine Brightie Whities may be used as often as you like because it does not contain chlorine bleaches. Continued use of bleaches on rubber may break down the rubber UV inhibiters, allowing the sun to prematurely age the tire.
As a bonus, Brightie Whities will effectively and safely clean most metal hub caps, and steel or aluminum alloy wheels, clear coated, chromed or factory painted.
Note: Use only on wheels that are dry and cool to the touch. If your white rubber has turned yellow, they are most likely beyond help.
- Safely cleanses rubber and wheels from road grim, old silicones & scuffs.
- Specially formulated with Optical Brighteners for a much brighter white.
- So, easy to use, cuts cleaning time way down.
Does not contain chlorine bleaches, will not leave a blue hue on the white.
- Cleans wheels and black rubber at the same time.
- Repeated use, brings a whiter white.
- Simply the Best White Wall Cleaner you can purchase
Best and desired results will occur when used with our Brass Bristled Brush
When finished, apply an application of MoonShine V-P-R. This will help to seal the pours to keep the white cleaner.
For best performance of all MoonShine Products, please store at room temperature
You save 32% - $18.50 when you purchase this product by the gallon.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROPER USE
A great product works best when used correctly. Failure to follow these instructions may result in unsatisfactory results.
- Be sure tires and wheels are dry and cool to the touch.
- Clean one tire at a time.
- Hold bottle away from your body and approximately 6 inches from the tire.
- Starting at the bottom working up, spray Brightie Whities evenly on cool, dry tire.
- Allow to work for approximately 45-60 seconds, agitate with our brass- bristled white wall scrub brush. Reapply and allow to work for 45-60 seconds.
- Stand back from tire and thoroughly rinse with a sharp jet of water. Rinse very thoroughly, especially in crevices and lug nut holes.
- Dry wheel immediately with a clean 100% cotton towel or a quality microfiber towel to prevent water spotting.
- If you like, allow rubber to thoroughly dry and apply one or more applications of MoonShine Tire Dressing or MoonShine V-P-R.
USEFUL TIPS & TRICKS
- Try blow drying the tires and wheels with a yard leaf blower to remove all water from the crevices.
- For the ultimate cleaning of your tires and wheels, try removing them from your car to clean the backs of the wheels and tires.
For best performance of all MoonShine products, please store at room temperature.
There are no videos at this time