If you have Leather in your car, you obviously have excellent taste. Fine Leather with its opulent texture and alluring aroma is perhaps one of the most sensual and luxurious materials used in crafting a fine automobile.
Caring for fine leather is equivalent to caring for your own skin. It is important for you to know that proper leather care requires two separate steps. There is no getting around it: Like your skin, leather can not be properly cleaned and conditioned in the same step.
MoonShine Fine Leather Conditioner is formulated using only the best all-natural ingredients. Like rich with lanolin and other nurturing natural oils. These oils will re-hydrate, condition, protect and moisturize while replenishing that alluring aroma that only fine, well-maintained leather has. These rich oils are absorbed into the pores of the leather leaving a satin finish that is neither greasy nor sticky. MoonShine Fine Leather Cleanser and Fine Leather Conditioner perform so well together that we are confident that they will be your leather care system of choice.
- All natural ingredients, lanolin, natural oils and bees wax to seal the pours
- Completely dries
- Buffing seals bees wax into pours
NOTE: Please do not use this product on suede material Leather that has cracked from age and/or neglect cannot be restored with this or any other known product.
For best performance of all MoonShine Products, please store at room temperature
- A great product works best when used correctly. Failure to follow these instructions may result in unsatisfactory results.
1. Using a soft sponge / applicator, or a 100% white cotton cloth or using your bare hands, apply a uniform thin coat of MoonShine Fine Leather Conditioner to all the cleaned leather.
2. Massage the lotion into the leather and allow to dry for approximately 5-10 minutes, or until dry.
3. After the conditioner is dry, using a 100% cotton terry towel or quality microfiber, buff and remove the surface residue until the leather is smooth to the touch.
4. It is best to allow the conditioned leather to set overnight with the windows down before taking her out for a ride. Ride or not, you really should sit in her to be caressed with the opulence and smells created from your efforts.
It should be noted that MoonShine Fine Leather Care Products are not formulated for use on vinyl. While it won’t hurt vinyl, MoonShine V-P-R is a much better suited product for vinyl’s.
Leave the side windows slightly open at night for a few days after treatment to reduce containment of off gassing.
Depending on your personal geographic location and how much drive time you give her, leather should ideally be treated no less than one time per year, twice would be better for hot dry climates.
If you have a leather covered dash, it is better to use MoonShine V-P-R on it in liew of Leather Conditioner. This will prevent off gassing of the conditioner oils directly on to the windshield. MoonShine V-P-R will not off gas, and does contain some mink oil and a UV Sunscreen to provide protection.
There are no videos at this time.