MoonShine V-P-R is a Non Silicone, Water Based Dressing, Protectant and Conditioner which contains a UV Sun Screen to protect against the suns harmful rays, Anti-static Agents to keep the treated surfaces from attracting dust and Mink Oil to feed and nourish. All which dries with a long-lasting Water Proof Satin Finish that repels water and lasts for weeks to months.
Best uses for MoonShine V-P-R are: Anything Vinyl, hard or soft Plastic, hard or soft rubber for Vehicles, Boats, Motor Homes, Trailers, and RV’s of any kind. V-P-R deepens colors and restores them to look new. This product also has many household uses on similar materials.
- Non-Silicone, water based
- Protects and Conditions
- Long lasting satin finish
- Water Proof
- UV Sun Screen and anti-static agents
- Contains Mink Oil
- Provides great looking satin finish black tires
- Simply the Best!
So, you say you like your tires to have a Satin, almost flat black look, but with a deep rich black color. This is your product, hands down.
As you might expect, I invite all of you to give it a try, you won't be disappointed!
NOTE: MoonShine V-P-R WILL NOT resurrect DEAD poorly maintained materials.
Hard plastics are not pore-es enough to absorb V-P-R, thus V-P-R becomes a topical dressing.
For best performance of all MoonShine Products, please store at room temperature
You save 51% - $73.93 when you purchase this product by the gallon
A great product works best when used correctly. Failure to follow these instructions may result in unsatisfactory results.
- Thoroughly clean all surfaces to be treated with MoonShine V-P-R
- Surfaces should be dry before treating
- Shake V-P-R well and spray on to applicator. Do not spray directly on to surfaces.
- Sparingly apply to selected surfaces, thoroughly working V-P-R over the surface area
- A little goes a long way, especially on Hard Plastics
- If surface completely absorbs V-P-R, one or more applications may be necessary.
- For the very best look, let dry, then buff the areas with a dry Microfiber towel.
- Retreat surfaces as needed.
- For your Tires, Spray Tire dressing on our gray foam applicator pad and apply a thin coat to the perimeter of the tire working into the wheel. Don't waste your product; a little goes along way . Two or three sprays on the applicator pad will do.
- Let the Dressing dry approximately 3-5 minutes and buff off excess with an old towel.
For best performance of all MoonShine products, please store at room temperature.
There are no videos at this time.